Saturday, May 2, 2009

Now Selling Memberships

Paid memberships are now available to my exclusive ninja camp. There’s an ammo can behind the climbing wall with a slit in the top. Just stuff the cash in there. It’ll help pay for my two-month sabbatical to Yosemite Summer of 2010, and maybe a new pair of climbing shoes. Mine are pretty beat-up!



Yea, they even get to climb on top of the shed.....


P.S. I'm not responsible for death, injury, illness, numbness, paralysis, scabies, fungal transmission, slivers, splinters, fractures, head trauma, dislocation, damaged emotions, etc. Play at your own risk little Ninjas!!!!



3 comments:

Haley and James said...

Wow, have you gotten any adults to do this? I'd be nervous!

Weber said...

I bet your neighbors are going to be more than willing to help you pack and "Get the Hell out of Dodge".

Jessica Oakley said...

How much is your liability insurance?